Thursday, January 29, 2009

January 29....a photo a day....

I stole this from last year's entry... on almost the same week in January ... because exactly the same thing was happening and I couldn't get as good a shot of it today. Beautiful, but windy, and the loose snow was swirling off the roof ..down onto the patio... looks like tiny diamonds sifting down.... it all comes in when I open the door. A face full of diamonds is a good thing....














I just noticed this is my 301 post. What an old windbag... hahahhahah.... so busy posting I missed 300. Totally forgot dream up something to mark the occasion. Sheeesh....



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is late...my eyes are weary and I'm off to bed...... I'll have to be much more inventive tomorrow.

In my ongoing search for exercises and information... I found this prefect little quote by a woman named Dawna Walter.

"Keeping your personal progress moving forward in the right direction requires that you take the time to appreciate your efforts, regardless of how small you feel they may be."

I like that... ..... and I do.....

I'm extremely pleased with how my Personal Boot Camp is going. Almost at the end of the first whole month of workouts... and, happily... am noticing changes.


Mr. BumbleVee is working out regularly too and noticing big changes.....












..... hahahhaha....just kidding.... I haven't a clue who this guy is...but, he's pretty firm....

8 comments:

this is my patch said...

Doesn't look as if Mr Bumblevee is getting very much DIY done! x

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Oh that's rood!

:@O

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

:@D

Mummy red that kwote over my showlder an she sez it's a good wun an sheez goin to sayve it.

She is on a diet but issent exersyzin yet coz she is still a bit aykey from the bug. She did do a longish walk yeserday tho. (To the co-op! Sheesh!)


Hehehee I keep lookin at that foto... hehehehe

As fer 300 posts, I rekkon a choklit eclair cayke wud be a good reward fer that. They're not very big kallory wize. Go on, treet yerself!

:@D

Anonymous said...

Well who ever he is, he is in shape!! LOL!!

Serena Lewis said...

OH, it's like sparkly fairy dust...very pretty!

He obviously didn't want to show his, ummm,....face....on camera. LOL

HElen said...

I like those diamonds dust, looks very pretty!

Sue said...

The snow is so pretty when it glitters down like that - definitely faerie dust (cold faerie dust!) We are seeing LOTS of this in my little corner of Ontario.

Love the quote!

BWAHAHAHAHA LOVE the pic of
"Mr. BumbleVee" - I don't think the word "firm" comes close! *snort*

*smiles*

Sue

Guzzisue said...

made my day :-) hehe

Jennifer Rose said...

he could be in a circus sideshow! :p I'd rather pay to see that then the bearded lady :p