Friday, January 30, 2009

Inchy....

Here's what we are up to at INCHYBYINCH this week..... buttons....... why not play along some week and make an inchy of your own?











....which right away brought to mind buttons and bows.... but, I pondered it a bit longer.... what could I put on a tiny inch square piece of water colour paper? ... and came up with this instead.











Buttons and beautiful paper....

I like to cut up pieces of origami papers and make pretty card fronts. This is a piece with gold trimmed flowers on painted watercolour paper... and a sprinkling of buttons...












13 comments:

Linda Fleming said...

Oh so cute! Has such a cheerful spring look to it.

HElen said...

Love your inch and beautiful paper!

sandy said...

These are beautiful. I love those inchies and the origami cards, wow.

I tried drawing an inchie, hahahaha. My eyes are not that good and my hands are not that steady...

Draffin Bears said...

Wonderful little inchies.
Your origami paper is so pretty, I love the colours and design.

Enjoy your weekend

Hugs
Carolyn

Serena Lewis said...

These inchies are so pretty! I love the Oriental paper ~ :)

Anonymous said...

Love your inchies, the paper is so pretty, it is kind of amazing the art that will fit in ans inch (:

Fiona said...

Lovely inchy - love that paper too - thanks for joining in again.

MaryO said...

What fun to play with paper and buttons! Inchies are such a good way to put those creative ideas to work without taking up a lot of time and materials. Love these!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I especially like the first one with the adorable little bows! :)

Aino said...

It's very sweet.

Timaree said...

Very nice inchy. I liked your original idea also but the paper is lovely and it's fun to use every scrap which inchies help allow.

Mrs Mac said...

Lovely! I wish I had kept this up! Maybe I should try it again..


ooo your word veri thingy says "EQUAL"

Ellen said...

lovely inchie I like how you used different materials