Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January 27....a photo a day...

I asked the dog if he wanted to go out to play..... you can see the look I got....














so....I went out by myself...... took my camera.....

...this little guy flew by the frozen birdie bath a few times and I just got the feeling he wanted to have a go on the ice, but he had no skates.... ... so I quickly made him a tiny pair......and awaaaaaaaaaay he twirled........











"Dude" dog was watching from the window.... whining by then..... absolutely knew he had erred in his decision not to play with me. I had fun with the birds instead..... .

17 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Love your dog and little bird with his own skates.

Thank you very much Vee for singing
Happy Anniversary ~ got it loud and clear and really appreciate your kindness.

Hugs
Carolyn

Guzzisue said...

please tell little birdie to be carefull on those skates :-)

BumbleVee said...

ohhhh...yes... Thanks Guzzi.... I sure hope he doesn't wreck a wing like you did.... hope yours gets better soon....

Serena Lewis said...

ROTFLMAO...you're a riot, Vee! I LOVE your doggy and birdie pics.....those skates are way cute!

Sue said...

LOL...this is TOO cute! "Doggy" looks scared
stiff to go outside *grin*
and birdie is just adorable with his skates!

*smiles*

Sue

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

If I had yer imagination I'd be a happy dame!

MaryO said...

Tooo funny, but they're both very cute!

Cheryl said...

Girlfriend, I just LOVE your sense of humor. Cute pictures but better yet, thanks for the chuckle.

Linda Fleming said...

Vee, you're crazy, girl! LOL! You just crack me up, that's why I love you.
Great pics, and thanks for the laugh ;)

HElen said...

What a fun! Love the photo and thanks for the laugh :)

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Oh Vee, you are a Hoot! LOL
Love the pictures of the skating bird and the dog. :)

Mrs Mac said...

THat's a cute birdee!!!

BTW I finished my lighthouse card! Come see!

C.C. said...

Hey there! Adorable bird and...um...interesting dog you got there!

sandy said...

HAHAH, he looks like he is having so much fun out there twirling!! Very cute and creative.

Anonymous said...

I like your little doggie and little birdie too, how cute and funny!!

JudiA said...

Oh, thanks for the smiles today!

Jennifer Rose said...

the dog kinda looks like my furby lol :) cute little skates on the bird :D