Saturday, January 24, 2009

January 24....a photo a day....

Day going by in the usual blur.... me looking out every window on my way past ... wracking my brain. What to use for "photo a day" ... It's getting a bit more challenging. Seems I've been in every nook and cranny of the yard.... well, it just seems like it, but I bet if I looked from a different angle...I'd find plenty. It's just that...well, today it's -23 C out there in my yard again ......

So... I put on a big sweater and poked my arm out the bedroom window.... and got this...











.... and out another one and got....this...














the huge mounds of snow are gone from the shrubbery.....













the sidelight is almost like looking through a kaleidoscope ....

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clever shots Vee!!

Linda Fleming said...

You can just hang out a window and take interesting photos, you clever girl.

Love that glass window!

I bet you have little bears playing here and there inside your home. Maybe you can share some glimpses of special things within your house?

JudiA said...

Oh, great idea! I have to try that... I especially admire the shot of the flower pots.

MaryO said...

I love the patterns in the beveled glass window. It must be especially beautiful to look through it in the summer when everything is lovely and green.

Sue said...

Like Judi, I love the shot of the pots. I thought they were wagon wheels at first!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Oh, I like those. Very artsy!

sandy said...

Yes, very clever and I really like the sidelight photo!!

Serena Lewis said...

Very clever, Vee! I really like the plant pot pic ~ :)

anya said...

Your sidelight photo is beautiful, Vee. I admire you for taking on this project and not only sticking to it, but for turning out lovely photos too.

Unknown said...

These are lovely photos! I've missed a weeks worth of beautiful photos on your blog! The change in the melting snow post cracked me up! :)

Draffin Bears said...

Wonderful photos Vee and I especially like the lead light glass window, it has come out so well.

Only another week to go for your .... photo a day challenge! I look forward to seeing more.

Hugs
Carolyn

HElen said...

The flower pots - look like 2 big wheels :) All shots are very nice!