Saturday, January 24, 2009

Faces.....

I fell off the "inchy" wagon during the festive season... didn't get around to doing the first one of the new year. But, here I am again.... finally got one more of my balls in the air... oooooh....almost sounds a bit Freudian..( and yes... some days I do wish I had balls)..... but, I'm actually referring to my attempt to juggle more things in my hours, days and weeks.
Here is my effort for the second theme of the year.. ...."faces". Perhaps I could have done them a bit smaller and added some embellishment...but, eh.... I like colouring eyes, so I made them take up my whole "canvas"....which is only one inch by one inch. If I made them any smaller...I wouldn't get to colour would I?











Why don't you join in some week and try an inchy of your own? Or, at the very least, hop over to INCHYBYINCH to see what the others have done..... it always amazes me to see how much some of them get on one little square inch ...how beautiful some of them are... how inventive or how unusual....
Okay... got 'em posted...now I'm off to see the others. I don't usually look before I get around to making my own. That way I'm not influenced by anything I may see before I get around to doing something.











My girls are watercolour pencil on watercolour paper....

if you want to see my other inchies... look under labels and click on Inchies..... so far there are only 10....

9 comments:

Linda Fleming said...

Love your inchies, Vee. Your faces are always lovely.

sandy said...

I LOVE this idea, I may join in.

These are gorgeous girls!!!

so creative and the colors and ....ohhh...

I have an art blog and that is where I will post if I join in.

sandy said...

I followed your link and will be browsing over there, so cool.

Serena Lewis said...

such pretty faces, vee! i will definitely check out the links...it looks like fun ~ :)

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Vee,

Glad that your exercise regime is going well!
We have just been for an hour long walk and I went swimming yesterday, so I can go and eat that piece of cake or chocolate.

Your inches are so lovely ~ have such sweet faces,

Enjoy your weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

HElen said...

Vee, you drew very lovely faces! and thank you for sharing Inchies link, checking it now :)
I was practicing faces a few last days but I did not go to inchies, wow to you!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful faces and so tiny too, I will make it a point to visit the site with the others when I find a few extra minutes in my life!!

Jennifer Rose said...

oh these are very pretty! :D

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Wow your inchie faces are lovely!
I don't know how you did them on such a small area. Very nice!
I will go back and check the link that you posted.