Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Great....the week is going to be cloudy, cool, rainy and yesterday some fool even said -8C on Friday! No way! However...today, that was revised to only 0C for Friday but -7C Saturday. Hmmmmmmm. I won't plant any expensive, tender, little flowers just yet. Back to plan A.....first week in June ?.....

Yesterday was spent doing a lot of clicking around trying to find out how I managed to get the labels on my other blog. Yes, indeed...a second blog ....thought I was pretty clever didn't I? And, I was, sort of.....cuz I did figure out about the labels for my new blog. But, then... trying to get them to appear on this one?...forget it. Somehow I could never find that page again. The proverbial needle in the haystack. Nada... > But I saw that Laura Lynn had already helped out with some features of blogging on TT so I enlisted her help. It was so simple it is embarrassing to relate. The really great thing about hiding behind a computer? you can't see my very red cheeks.

I am not limping quite as much today and my butt cheek on the right side sure is glad...it was getting so tight and sore... along with my right knee and even the lower rib cage on my left side. Amazing what having to limp around can do to the rest of our bodies isn't it? I am feeling sort of quietly optimistic at this point...don't want to say much yet though .... kinda feel like Mr. Groundhog when the poor guy tries to look on the brighter side of life and then gets whacked with another 6 weeks of rotten weather. Better just carry on with physio and "homework " exercises.... with a vengeance now that there is a pin point of light at the end of the tunnel. This has been ongoing since the end of February...I need this ankle to be moving and be a lot stronger than it is now.

Let me close with this... just because it makes me laugh every single time I see it. Oh.... ahhahahhahhah it is still funny after all the times I have seen it!! Love it!

Guess his poor butt probably doesn't feel so great either.

No comments: