Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I'm egg-cited....

I dreamed up something else to do with my special fabrics and trims.   Egg day is not far off.  So.. I thought... why do pincushions or hangings have to be rectangle or stocking shaped? ..  and drew myself an egg shape too.





















Look how cute an egg will be when made from a piece of the fabric I made using narrow strips.  The sheet I got busy and made and then had nothing to do with it once it was done... hahah... except for using as test pieces and perhaps on a page or two of my stitching journal......but, now.... I want to get busy and make me some eggs!

I just want to do some stitching...


2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Egg shapes are not only for Easter (at least not in my mind anyway). I like what you're doing here - perhaps a series?

Dolores said...

It's nice that you are wanting to do some stitching. Keep showing us. I thought egg day this year is late - end of April.