Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hi, it's me....

Quite literally.... this is me.  Well, yes, of course....I've taken total artistic licence ....and liberties.... but, basically, I drew it from a photo of me taken about 8 or more years ago....

I definitely left out the wrinkles.... plenty of 'em.... because, when I think of me I still visualize me just like this...  well, maybe I was never this wrinkle-free ..hahahhah... but, you know what I mean.... and, maybe I got the neck a tad longer and slimmer...and....oh, boy....

Go on.....have a good laugh yourselves..... I'm here for entertainment purposes only.  Actully, that's why my sweetie, Mr. BV,  says he keeps me around.... comic relief.... that, and the muffins, biscotti and other goodies .... the cheek!
   

4 comments:

Lin said...

Hey, that's really good! Well...I don't know what you look like, but I think that is a beautiful drawing.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Vee,

You look fabulous - the drawing of you is lovely.
Happy new week
hugs
Carolyn

Magpie's Mumblings said...

It really must be hard to try to draw yourself...have to admire you for that. Nice to see you!!

Nan G said...

Hello. So nice to see you. This is a wonderful drawing.!