Sunday, July 1, 2007

My peonies have bloomed ....... well, actually they bloomed while I wasn't watching. I have been so busy with "the foot" and related matters ... that I forgot to look out that side of the house. Today I hobbled right out when I did notice .. to take a pic. They are ancient plants and still put out great flowers.

I finally managed to get Cedrick II finished as well. I am so pitifully slow with bears it seems. Actually when the Bear Show is over ...I am going to pick a few brains and get me a few lessons on a couple of things.

But... then just being slow with all the other stuff sort of leaves less time to work on the bears too. I am sure the rest of you have days ....or weeks ...like that... it is a bit annoying when life gets in the way of the fun stuff isn't it??

1 comment:

Folksie Linda said...

Hi Vee, ooh I love the color of your peonies...they are so pretty! Thank you for sharing them! Hugs, Folksie Linda