Thursday, July 19, 2007



Here are the great ATC's that I received in a recent swap in which I was involved. A lot of effort and care and attention went into each of them and it shows. Plus, pics of each of the artist's own bears .. which I love. Next best thing to having the bear ...!

There was going to be the group I received and the group I sent out. ..but .. somebody forgot to take pics of her own! Arrggghhh! Well, I think I forgot. I know I had out the appropriate colours of fabric to place them on ... know I was waiting till I got them totally finished .... know I had the camera at the ready ... but for some unknown reason...I obviously didn't take the pics. Either that ... or ... I uploaded them onto some obscure file in my computer and now.. ...for all intents and purposes.... they are lost... or at the very least, totally misfiled.
Sigh....

1 comment:

Folksie Linda said...

Oh Wow Vee, your ATC's are great! I love collecting them too..so much fun! And alot of work does go into them! It is great to collect them.. just like the having the bears! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Folksie Linda