Friday, October 12, 2007





When a day begins with this ... you know it's gonna be a good one! My beautiful cat ACEO pastel arrived yesterday ... all the way from Russia in only 5 postal working days (we had a holiday here over the weekend) !! Whereas, I am still waiting for mail from Ontario...and it is now a full two weeks since it was mailed from there .... sigh ...


The day began with brilliant sunshine, but deteriorated to dim and cloudy.... actually, I wish it would rain. It is so dry and the trees and plants need some good moisture before it gets cold and the ground freezes.

I took a few pics ... wish I knew how to use Photoshop so I could "shop out" those wires...but alas.... I am pretty dense when it comes to that. Not that it's all I am dense with...but that for sure. I love alleyways with some interesting flowers or weeds outside fences....this fence is even interesting in that it may fall down by spring.... does this come under the heading Wabi Sabi?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff...great to look at on this rainy day. Fabulous imagination.

Linda Fleming said...

I just love photos like these. There are so many interesting things around us if we just stop and look.