Wednesday, February 12, 2014

a page..

I've begun a ledger in which I am documenting stitches and information ..  all the girls in the classes seem to be doing it ...and ...Karen has some doozy pages in her ledgers... just check out her blog sometime ... and, well, I didn't want to be left out I guess.

Haven't a clue what it's all about really...but, I'll be having some fun doing it.  From what I've seen, just trying to put a cohesive and beautiful page together is a feat in itself.  Mostly I'm sure mine will be sort of fly-by the-seat-of-my-pants .... or, as my younger sister always used to say ... "fake it 'til you can make it"......and she had some dandy jobs back in the day even though she had never attempted anything remotely resembling the positions prior to applying.

I think I'll even make an attempt at making some small journals.  I found some tutorials online.  Meantime... in my big spiral bound art book.... this is my page for this week... because heart day is approaching ....

French Knots on paper....



























































There is more to do yet... more French Knots; some paper pricking ... and some more embroidery ...




1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Your ledger page looks great!! I have yet to muster my courage to try embroidering on paper - must admit I'm totally intimidated by the thought.