Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Beverly in the morning light..

I love how the different light conditions affect colours.............. click to biggify and see her close up.......



                                                                            






A few other plants and flowers have appeared now as well.... even though I seem to have almost ignored the garden during all the wet days...and weeks.....



















love the drooping bleeding hearts.....



















lilacs are 16 feet tall and tower above the patio wall ... beautiful against the blue morning sky....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh WOW! Vee these are gorgeous! The bleeding hearts are my faves. Just love those. I love flowers and plants that thrive on neglect because that's the only ones I can grow. ;o) hehe

Speaking of which, the fireweed in my yard is going to be insane this year! No flowers yet but the plants are taking over. Yay!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Vee,

Your garden and colour of the flowers must be so beautiful and a delight to see after the winter and snow you had.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Judi W. said...

i wish i could grow anything other than weeds! I'll just enjoy your photos instead, I guess. :)

Maria Vaz said...

They are so pretty! Doesn´t your day feel brighter, just looking at them?! Wishing you a fantastic summer. Hugs ....

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Vee,
I am back home from my vacation in Spain! Had a fantastic time. :)
Wow your garden is lovely! Love all the different flowers.
When you get a chance please visit my blog and take a look at the birthday gifts that I have gotten so far. Please leave a comment too.
Hugs and missed you.

Catherine said...

So many pretty flowers!

Hope you have a terrific Canada Day weekend!
xo Catherine