Saturday, November 15, 2008

relaxing, fun day....

The day has morphed into a lovely sunny, mild one.....

I'm probably having way too much fun playing with toys and "stuff"... .. ..





















biscotti is baking while I am playing with dogs...















hahahha....I once taught a golden lab to do this trick in two days......

what a clever doggie.....















6 more ready to go..... the little fishy with the sexy lips didn't make the cut this year.... I thought she was so cute I decided to let her hang out in a chair with some bears til next year.... she is made of rose petal soft velvets ....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The fishy is cute! What are those boxes you are making up? Is this for a holiday charity thing? Whatever it is it looks like there are some nice goodies in there!

Susan said...

Such a nice thing you're doing Vee and happy you're having fun too

How did the pointy shoes and thong "final sale" return outing go. Tee hee ! Can't wait to hear ... and thanks for supporting me with my no more lame-o contractor/handymen embargo - I am just plain fed up ! and I'm not takin' it anymore. love from tout la gang out here on the East coast.

Anonymous said...

the weather turned out pretty nice here, too!

i taught my german shepherd how to hold treats on his snout and then flip them up and catch them in his mouth, but Bailey doesn't seem to like that trick neeeaaarly as much. He is too impatient...and just lets the treat fall so he can gobble it up as soon as possible...lol.

have a great week!

Linda Fleming said...

Where are all these boxes going? I bought a magazine yesterday with over a hundred cookie and biscotti recipes- can't wait to try baking some of them.

Alexandra MacVean said...

Vee...what an awesome thing you are doing! Rock on! :)