Friday, February 15, 2008

a distant relative of the brown bear.....














What a fun day it was. Bob T. Bear (esq.) wondered if I had made a "littol" snow bear with all the new white stuff. Well, not for a few weeks now, ... so out I went.













Thought I would try a polar bear. He is a distant relative of the brown bear...but, I have only ever actually seen one...in our zoo..... so, hope it will pass muster. And, for Bob and his team...I made some "bloo" pants for Iggy.













The sun came out full force today and it got pretty warm.. poor Iggy's one eye fell out after about 20 minutes...it was kinda sad..so I didn't want to take a picture of it... but here he was right after I gave him his pants. Enjoying the sun for the moment....... while I sat there soaking it up too...right along with my glass of wine. Aaahhhhhh lovely sun....










Oh yes, and ......

have a choklit please Bob. (He LOVES choklit!) These are very special.... the absolute best .... YUM.... well, you can see, I have already had several. I think I hear a certain treadmill calling my name ... probably be hollering it by Monday!

12 comments:

Vee said...

Gee, I made a rabbit this winter...a sad little snowbunny he was, too. A kindergartener could've done better. Your polar bear is terribly good.

Jennie said...

Your polar bear is marvellous, a name, pants and choklit, a very spoilt bear!

C.C. said...

Oh, I don't know Vee. I think after all that communing with a polar bear in bloo pants, you should enjoy your choklit without worrying about annoying treadmills calling your name. Your polar bear is deeliteful!

MightyMom said...

ummm chocolate cures everything!

Pauline said...

Mmmm looks delicious.... your polar bear and the Chocklit, think we will have a box of that this afternoon.

Sounds like you are having some pretty nice sunshine over there.

Pauline

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

That snow bear is cute, blue pants and all.
We're to get freezing rain here today. A perfect reason to sit inside, eat choklit and look at ones bead collection wouldn't you say? Enjoy your extra day of weekend.
Susan

Linda Fleming said...

What a wonderful polar bear you created! Too bad he began to melt- poor fella!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a wonderful polar bear you made. Blue pants even. Thanks for showing him to me. He is adorable. Good job! Nose Hugs.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

OH WOW!!!!!!!
OH WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is fantastik!
Wat a wonderful SNOW BEAR!
An yu gayve him PANTS as well!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
An bloo wuns!
FANTASTIK!!!!!!!!
Oh yu've mayde me go all darncey. Wa-heyyy!!!!!!!!! This is fantastik!
Thank yu so much!
An thanks fer the choklit, too. I dunkt it in my tea. Slerp. It waz yummy.
Sendin big bear hugs!

WOW! Brillyant! Thank yu so much! I'm so onnerd an so happy!

:@D

Louise said...

Your polar bear is fantastic, you certainly know your bears. Thank goodness he had his underwear on though, with all that melting snow! x

Vee said...

Are you still outdoors making polar bears?

BumbleVee said...

hahhah.... glad u liked him b.t. ..... thot u might.....

nope, now I am inside, playing with mohair Vee......trying to get back to making a furry bear......