Thursday, May 24, 2007


So...... it is May 24 in Calgary. This is what I saw when I opened the kitchen window blind... hmmmm....

A poor little robin came to the birdie bath looking for a drink and I swear he actually hopped up and own on the icy crust. He was not a happy robin.

Good thing most of the day will be taken up with going to physio, grocery shopping and a side trip to the bank. At least the roads are not slippery...it is melting as I type. Yes...we should be used to it...but, c'mon...we have plants to plant...golf to golf...motorcycles to dig out from under the tarps... okay...just for that.... later I will continue to work on Leonard V and will bake biscotti. My biscotti jar is empty! Horrors! Well it is...I like a biscotti with my tea in the afternoon......

I can console myself that it doesn't look like this...which was another day in May a few years ago.

No comments: