Sunday, May 6, 2007

Busy weekend








Sunday...the doll show and sale. Our local club, the Clothbroads, displays our projects from the year. We are surprised that we usually manage to fill two tables and make it look great. A few pics of the table. Our main project this year was called Raggedy Ann with a Twist. There were a few twisted ones for sure...

Saturday my nephew was in town to be tested for his black belt in Karate. The Honbucho Sensei was here from Toronto putting many visiting students of Chito Ryu through some impressive instruction and training sessions. I was asked not once...but two times..if I wanted to join in and I SO wanted to get out there. This ankle is really interfering with my fun! I felt like an idiot... bet everybody uses the old leg injury excuse .....and here I really did want to try a few holds and take downs........... sigh....... maybe some other time.

Time to hit the sack... early day tomorrow.... and this ankle is still crap... wish I could find out what is really wrong with it. Physio hasn't done much yet and my guy is really putting me through the paces...

No comments: