Saturday, June 9, 2007

Finally!!


... the "new" Leonard.. the one without the ladybug and he looks like he feels left out because he has no little buddy. I will find him a butterfly or bug..or something. He still needs just a bit of shading on his toes.

My first bear of 2007 completed!! Yeh..yeh... I know it is no biggy to the bear makers out there... you guys are churning them out. And it almost seems cheating to make one that I have done previously..but I still think he is a cutie and wanted to start with him. Sometimes you make something and never even think to make it a second or third time.

But..I seem to have been in slow motion this whole year.. then other things interfere.. (well, I know they interfere at your house too)..but.. then, let me see,... I was doing dolls as well and it seemed too many other projects and , oh, yeh... the renovation... it goes on still and it is one full year this week.... and then... okay...no more excuses. I will just have to get my butt in gear. Lisa runs circles around me and she has three toddlers plus a couple of blogs and a group to moderate...yikes! how do some people do it?? I just gotta move more and if I could just get this ankle to move maybe I could hop a bit quicker. Plan A...and then Plan B...and now Plan C.. Sports Med. doctor on Monday.. ..sure wish somebody could figure out a way to get it moving again.

Nobody claimed the little blue bunny ..he is still hanging on the juniper... some little kid somewhere must be missing a cute little bunny.......

2 comments:

Folksie Linda said...

Hi Vee, Don't feel alone.. i can't do it either.. i used to be able to do so much in a day and now forget it.. i am lucky if I get something created all week!
So you are not alone.. i would much rather take my time and make it like i would want it and be happy with it... picky, picky, picky.... but that's just the way it is. I understand my new bear friend! Hugs, Folksie Linda

BumbleVee said...

I was just thinking that too Linda...as I was picking out an imperfect stitch or two and re-doing them.

Talking out loud to myself, "don't pick it out...just make it"... I suppose each stitch is not quite as critical as we tend to think it is sometimes.....but we feel good about doing it right and that is what counts.