Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Can you see what is hiding in my garden? I didn't want to get much closer to get a pic .. and this is too small ... didn't want to frighten him any more than I already do on other days. The mommy bunny often leaves one or two of them in each yard of our cul de sac. This guy has been hiding under various bushes and darn it if we don't scare the poor little guy out at least every other day! I am sneaking around checking for him now if I mow or weed.... he is only about 7 inches .. She leaves them alone all day and only comes at night to feed them and play with them. I watch them through the blinds at about midnight..apparently they have no scent when they are little and so are safe enough as long as they stay hidden. Sure must get lonely though...waiting for Mom to show up. I want to pick him up and pet him.




Oh....and....look at my find while searching for ant powder at the hardware store! LOL...

3 comments:

Folksie Linda said...

Love the little cabinet you found to hold your bears..that is a super idea Vee and they look adorable in it! Hugs, Linda

BumbleVee said...

Tx Linda... going to use it for the little ones on my table at the bear show. I will have to fill the table with something else too... not nearly enough little guys to make it look like much right now..but who cares. Just going to do it to support the bear show again..we have not had one here for years...doesn't matter if I sell any or not. My husband says to put some of the dolls on the table for display too... just to fill it up...so that is the plan.

Laura Lynn said...

Oooh the bunny picture is adorable!! They get chased in our yard... we have whippets. You'd think they'd learn to stay out of the fence by now LOL!

Awesome find!! Much more fun than ant powder :)

Hugz,
Laura