Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Photo a week....

Psssst...    It's us bears.

It's well past Monday already and Ms BVee is busy baking bread and doing tax stuff and running around like a chicken with her head off.   We decided to help with the theme for the week;  My Favourite Colour. We know what colours she likes... and it is never just one ..although, this is kind of her favourite just now...















See,... pretty greens... like this sofffft mini bear fabric.....

oh.....and......















soft purples too...look ...a bear foot was already cut out of this one..... where's he gone?  .. and... who is supposed to be finding the periwinkle purples?...huh?? who? ... oh, the piece of fabric was too heavy to drag out......sorry........

I know she likes yellow.... like me.. and like this flower.... ... yummy custard yellow.... not mustard-y yellow....















and.... what about pink?...she likes pink... ...



















What colour can I show?  What colour?















First....put down that darn egg will ya? .....















How 'bout my feet?  look.... pink ...oh....and we are sitting on pink too.... oooooh...lovely pink....

What part of put it down do you think he doesn't understand guys?  Maybe it's something to do with his stuffing...or maybe bunnies are just like that? ...
















Oh, hey.... look, she made hippy bread.  Well, it looks like hippy bread.  Rustic. Sunflower seeds... flax... other healthy stuff... I wonder if there is some hunny to put on it... okay, let's just get back where we belong or we'll be in big trouble tomorrow.... somebody put the camera back in the drawer ....

13 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

What a fun post, Vee....I love your little yellow bear! I couldn't stop at one colour either ~ :)

Maria Vaz said...

Hey mom ... you have such a cure bunch of kids! You are a wonderful story teller. Now don´t you stress out, by doing to many things at once ... I want my buddy to be happy and relaxed. Hugs ....

Gretel said...

Hippy bread! LOL, I've never heard it called that before, though it is perfectly apt!
What precious little creatures, I hope you are not *overdoing* it with that wrist of yours.
(my word verification is 'untedi'...un-teddy?)

Heather said...

What a bunch of cuties... and helpful too :)

Shelly said...

Lovey yummy colors and the bread does look so so good....Shelly

Shashi Nayagam said...

Ha ha... too funny. I guess the bears are at play while mum has her arms upto her elbows in dough.

frayedattheedge said...

Gorgeous bears and yummy bread - what more could a girl want (apart from chocolate!!)

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

I like bread a little too much!

Susan said...

sweet bears and bunnies and delicious looking bread - wow ! the cowboy and I were remarking just last evening how we're having such incredibly mild weather, how it seems like we're a month ahead of schedule and how global warming has been "very good" to us in the East - but alas ! not sounding so good for our friends in the west. Hope the Easter Bunny finds you and Mr. BVee - much love from the Gang at Black Street xo Susan

Unknown said...

LOL@Hippy Bread. We always called it trail mix bread. ;o)

Vee, I LOVE it when your bears tell us stories. I get right into it and I even have little voices made up for them in my head. These pictures are awesome. The little guy with the egg looks so worried he just melts my heart!

Sue said...

Ah, great post! Such adorable creations and I agree on their colour picks!

Now I am hungry for 'hippie' bread!

Sue:)

Maureen@IslandRoar said...

Oh, my, God; as if the bears weren't cute enough on their own, then you have to throw a loaf of crispy fresh bread our way???
What time do you want us over for tea??

Rita said...

Great post!I love teddy bears and have thme all over my house. You hippy bread looks good.
Happy Easter,
Rita