Friday, September 14, 2007

Ta Daaaa !!...

Finally! Man, am I slow or what? Plus ... as usual, I procrastinate a bit ... okay, more than just a bit ... and then ... before I know it... down to the final few weeks...and then all of a sudden there is just tooooo much to do at the end. I don't want to see any beads, fraying fabric or invisible stitching for a long time. Oh, alright, I will just give my head and eyes a rest and I will be looking for another project in a week. But...for the time being, I just want to bake, clean and do some lovely mundane things.....aahhhhhh ...........

So... no more yakking...this is my doll for the Song of the Lotus Challenge at Doll Street. Yes...today is the deadline. You can see the other entries here.










































This is the size of her hands so you can see how teeny the little Lotus slippers are.

12 comments:

Judi W. said...

She is absolutely stunning. One of the most beautiful dolls I've ever seen. Bravo!!!

Laura Lynn said...

WOW Vee!! She's fabulous!!!

Shelli said...

OH... MY... GAWD. What an absolutely gorgeous creation. I knew you were supremely talented but this just blows me away. The face is incredible. The hands. The costume. Every last detail. Wowza, Vee!

Gaby said...

Wow, what a lovely piece of art!
Stunning!

Gaby

BumbleVee said...

Hi everybody!....and thanks so much for all the lovely comments on my lady....

Ruth said...

What a stunningly gorgeous lady she is ! Fabulous !
Mini Hugs , Ruth

Folksie Linda said...

oh my goodness your doll is spectacular!! All the precious work you have put into her Vee is amazing! I hope you win if it is a challenge.. i will have to check out the others. good luck and all that jazz---(win)---shhhh!!!
Lovely work! Talk soon
Hugs, Folksie Linda
Love the tiny shoes you embroidered...so much work!

Pauline said...

WOW!!! Vee she is absolutely stunning, can't stop looking at her.You are such a talented lady.

Pauline

BumbleVee said...

..... glad you all enjoyed seeing my latest doll.

I really appreciate that you took the time to comment as well... tx again ladies for checking out my blog.

FaeryCrafty said...

She is INCREDIBLE!!!

Folksie Linda said...

WOW!! Magnificent Job Vee, she is gorgeous! if it is a challenge, you are in good shape ... what a beautiful job... Good Luck!
Hugs, Folksie girl

SeamRippstress said...

Breathtaking! Intricate details and OH her fabulous face! You should WIN!