Thursday, December 15, 2011

can't upload pics today

 blogger is telling me my account size has been exceeded and I can pay for more storage etc... ...hmmm... when did they start to charge?  Hence ...no header pic...let's see if I can upload one here... maybe it's just a glitch...

hmmm.... seems okay here.... what is happening I wonder?
more cards in my tree.... recycled because I just can't toss them... I love the look of the cards in there.







































Here is a cute one I got this year from Bob....the bear...

The Three Wise Bears.... they'll be sitting in my tree next year...















He made it himself....it's a lino cut.

8 comments:

Terra said...

Now that is a talented bear, and glad to see he has the Christmas spirit.
I hadn't heard about a blogger limit. What are you going to do? If you delete some old posts, would that work?

Unknown said...

Vee, I noticed Blogger was 'playing up' last night. Maybe the elves got in again to stir trouble for Christmas. Let's hope it's just another one of those 'glitches' they throw in to put us all in a spin. Your cards look very nice in your tree. Reminds me of victorian times when they made tags to hang in the tree,
Hope your Christmas is good to you. Maa

* My verification word is 'forty' ....I wish!! hehe!

Mary Ann Tate said...

Blogger is driving me insane...not that I wasn't before...but more so:) Bob the Bear is very talented isn't he.

Dolores said...

I heard about it last year and so, since another blogger paid, I decided I would too. 5 bucks a year. It said pay up again this year but so far I haven't. We'll see what the New Year brings.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

That's odd, re: blogger. Never heard that one before!

Catherine said...

Yup - blogger does indeed have a storage limit. I only have about 30% of space left. It's all so frustrating isn't it?
xo Catherine

Louise said...

Great to hear from you Vee! I have yet to come across the Blogger limit, but then again I haven't been on Blogger much over the past few months! I've got the lurgy too, and OH just getting over it. I'm sorry to hear you two have had a rotten time of it of late. Best wishes too for the New Year ahead. x

Draffin Bears said...

Happy New Year, Vee and wishing you a great 2012, with good health, happiness and many blessings. Thanks for your friendship.

Hugs
Carolyn