Saturday, December 20, 2008

Gifts

That is the the theme for the Inchy this week.

Everybody has their own ideas when it comes to great gifts.... by modern big $$$$$$ standards this little group would be pretty dull I suppose...but, back in the day... would have been a great little selection for any of us kids.... . we would have been ecstatic to get any one of these...










Here are a few hints for the woman who likes to play in the kitchen...











I still covet a mixer of the same colour.... and may I just say, rolling pins of various weights and sizes are a necessity. And, spatulas.. ...I have 5 or 6 and wish I had more... some are starting to bend and one got too hot...last week, my tiny spatula got a split in it... oh, and don't forget cookie cutters...see them in there?











Of course, men are a different breed altogether aren't they? My sweetie said he wanted a new Mercedes under the tree. So, I stopped at the dealer on the way to Future Shop and got him one ...... hahahha...well... I got him one of the brochures. The real thing would never fit under there.

9 comments:

TattingChic said...

LOL, Bumblevee! If you covet that aqua mixer here is a blog post link that you have GOT to read! Come on over to my blog and let me know what you think after you've read it! I think you'll get a kick out of it!

Okay, so here's the link:

http://creativelittledaisy.typepad.com/creative_little_daisy/2008/12/he-meant-well.html

Just copy and paste itinto your browser window. I don't know how to make the links work in the blogger comments.

Marie Antionette said...

A brochere,LOL...Thats funny.I need a new mixer and i would love to have a pretty cover to match.I have my Mama's old rolling pin.Its very old.I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and May God keep bless you.You have been a very good friend.Thank You,Hugs and Christmas kisses Marie Antionette

Fiona Whitehead said...

Great little inchies - I love the idea of the brochure - what fun! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Linda Fleming said...

I am sure your hubby will be thrilled with the brochure- hee hee! You are so naughty and funny!

I hope you and your fella have a wonderful Christmas!

PEA said...

I remember my husband asking for a new truck so I had bought one of those little dinky toy trucks and wrapped that up for him! lol I do hope Santa brings you everything you want:-)

May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!

Draffin Bears said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
Also I hope that you are staying warm looks so very cold with all that snow - pretty though.

I hope that Santa brings you a lovely gift.

Warmest Christmas hugs
Carolyn

Plain-n-Simple! said...

LOL! BumbleVee That is just too funny!!!! Hope he takes it well!!!!
Hugs, and Merry Christmas to you both!
Jackie

Terri said...

Just dropped by to wish you a very Merry Christmas! Isn't this weather lovely? N O T! I am tired of winter and that usually doesn't happen 'til at least mid-January. ;)

Hope your holiday is warm and wonderful!

xo Terri

NAVAL LANGA said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS--CLICK HERE FOR THE CARD