Saturday, June 8, 2019

My bread got "over riz"...

Hahahahah.... it broke though the plastic wrap and overlapped the edges of my big bowl... while I was busy forgetting about it and doing other things.

Then, it happened again after I got it into the pans...and the loaves looked a bit wonky and turned out funny shapes.  But, it still tastes the same.  Great@!  so who cares?

Well, it is a bit awkward for putting into the toaster..and they are pretty big slices... but, then again.. who really cares when it tastes so good?

I love home made bread.

I love the little 18 year old guy whose blog I visited waaaayyy back when and who encouraged me to give it a try... Still baking Lewis!  thanks for all the encouragement.  I often wonder where he is today......




2 comments:

Twiglet said...

mmm I think I can smell that bread baking! I cheat and use my bread maker to make dough for my wholemeal bread buns which are a family favourite. Ben likes to shape them into bread snails, hedgehogs, dinosaurs - in fact anything his imagination come up with! xx Jo

Magpie's Mumblings said...

mmmmm - I love homemade bread (but my waistline has issues with it!!)