Monday, May 19, 2014

Not a long post...

...just wanted to let you all know I updated my other blog... which seems not to happen very often anymore..... my bad!  Or lazy .... or...both....

Anyway... I posted my brother's great bread recipe over there and a couple pics...

I hope some of you that love to bake will give it a try... add or subtract ingredients as you like once you've tried it as is..... we love it and it does make great toast!

We call it Mountain Man Bread...cuz he is ...and he bakes it... but, it's real name is Multigrain Bread... kind of boring by comparison..hahahah...

Check it out..


6 comments:

Dolores said...

Thank you. I was just about to make some bread so I'll pop on over and check it out.

BeadedTail said...

Homemade bread is yummy and this looks delicious! We checked it out!

Sue (this n that) said...

Love the name :D)

Shashi Nayagam said...

it looks delicious!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

mmmm.....yum!! It looks really good.

Debbie said...

now that's a big one, aptly named and very yummy looking!!