Wednesday, January 30, 2019

There's an "app" for that...

... and....... if there isn't...at the very least there is a video on Youtube...for almost every darn thing you will ever need to know or try.

Why didn't I think of it?

Lin, a blog buddy, thought of it.  She found one for me.  Hah!  I can now put on my own bra.  Woohooo.  Maybe wouldn't have been able to do it the first few days because my thumb was too compromised to even give it a try.....  but today, it doesn't hurt as much when I touch it so, I did give this a try.  Success!

This gal also has other youtube videos if anybody reading this needs advice or info on the same stuff. And if you just look up how to do things one handed...there are dozens of vids on all sorts of things.  I'll be over there for hours now... but hey... not much else to do right away.  Supper spices to get assembled soon though.....

I'm off to look up flossing a bridge one handed.  For an ex dental assistant...it's crucial.




I'm totally ticked that my new shiny weights ... the "something shiny" my sweet Mr BV got me for Christmas.  AND..the exact something shiny I wanted too are not being put to full use.

Just sitting there in the brand new rack.   Can't do much with 'em. ...but I did already figure out that I can still do my squats for strengthening my bad knee joint by putting one heavy guy in a pack and wearing the pack to do squats.  Perfect.  It's easier to put on than a bra, but a helluva lot heavier and a bit awkward.






3 comments:

Twiglet said...

Oh Vee! just caught up with your blog - poor you. I hope it heals quickly and you are soon fully mobile. It's so easy to slip on the ice - I have done it twice over the years and felt an absolute fool but luckily didn't break anything. On one occasion I slid down the path like a bobsleigh rider on my backside for about 4 metres! It sounds funny now but I was glad no one was around to see me. lol. Take care - hope you have a good little helper around to do all those tricky jobs. xx Jo

Lin said...

Isn't the internet great for problem solving??! I'm so glad we found a solution. I hate not wearing a bra, so I understand the want for being able to put it on yourself. So glad it works!!

Shashi Nayagam said...

Glad it works.