Monday, September 18, 2017

Hedgehogs and hobby rooms....

Finally... beginning to see my desk and can actually get to it without having to leapfrog over rugs, furniture and cushions, etc...

We finished the ceilings in the basement ourselves ..just got the office done two days ago.  Now the computer has gone back down into the office.  Lots of other stuff has moved too.. yaaaayyyy!  Still more stuff and furniture to move yet.... but it's coming along.  Another few days and it should be more or less back to normal in there.  I can hardly wait.

Every so often I get to do a bit of drawing and drop on a bit of watercolour paint ... such fun taking Danielle Donaldson's classes.  Little drawings ... which is perfect ....  seeing as I have no space on the darn table yet...just enough for tiny pieces of watercolour paper and some paint.. oh, and of course, some paint brushes.  All I have is 2 square feet of space right now ...but, it's enough!

Whimsical animals this time around, and I am pretty darn proud of my little hedgehog... which is a totally copied Danielle version of a hedgehog... well, as close to hers as I managed to make him.

Are you ready for soooo cute?  I love my little guy!  What fun it is to see little faces come to life... almost as great as making little bears.


7 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Doesn't everybody create in 2 square feet of space? Surely they do (if I'm any indication!). Your wee hedgie is perfectly adorable....I can just see his little nose wiggling.

Lin said...

WOW! He is adorable!

Shashi Nayagam said...

How lovely ! He is too cute. Glad to know that you are seeing light at the end of the tunnel and you can slowly get back to normality.

frayed at the edge said...

Me too - I end up working on a corner of my table! Your little fellow is just so cute!!

Twiglet said...

Oh I really love your little hedgehog painting - such a little character! I chuckled at your comment on my blog re tiny knitting! Happy to knit if your little friends need any winter outfits - lol. xx Jo

Dolores said...

He's a cutie. Are you guys ever going to finish the reno? I've missed your posts...

Mary Ann Tate said...

Adorable!!!!!!!!!