Saturday, November 3, 2012

Brushaloffalus

Buried in the ice for eons.... a smallish, colourful subspecies of dinosaur.  Perhaps a precursor of a type of bluebird.  Wild display of spiky crest at the head...strange turquoise colour presented excellent camouflage for botanicals of the day.















oh, alright...it's just my old toothbrush.  Got caught off guard with an unusual cold snap and forgot to empty my bucket.  It froze solid and is still lying in a solid lump on the ground in the backyard.  I was trying to wash off the drywall dust around my vacuum cleaner exhaust on the outside of the house...it makes my new stucco look messy.  White against a lovely milk chocolate brown... look like fuzzy whiskers or something... must think of a way to hide that if it continues.  I can't run out to wish *(make that 'wash') the wall every time I vacuum.  Maybe I'll draw a cat face on the opening...

2 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Hope your reno finishes soon. Winter is upon us so I want you nice and snug in your new renovated rooms.

Lin said...

Lint trap on the outside? Maybe it would catch some of the dust that is blowing on the house.