Sunday, October 5, 2008

last day!!

Here I am posting my inchy on the very last day and Fiona at INCHYBYINCH already has the new challenge up a day early this time...hahahhaha......










THIS W ...oops... still had caps lock on after doing the title... lol.... what I meant to type, was.... this past week we were to incorporate some stars into the design ... Some weeks, it seems I have to do way too much thinking before I actually put pen or colour to paper ... then..when I finally get around to it, and the project (whatever it is) takes less time to get the done than anticipated, I am a bit annoyed with myself. Sort of like being back in school... procrastinate til the night before something was due and then... either swot the books or get busy drawing, painting and pasting.... til about 4 a.m........ eerrrgghhh .... probably I will never change.... but every so often I do try to hop off that big, slow, procrastinator's wagon...and walk beside it...going ever so slightly quicker than the wagon wheels ....... but, I am mostly lazy and like to ride along.... just taking it easy.........................












If you would like to play along and perhaps make a little "inchy"... check out the site. It is easy and lots of fun to see what all the ladies come up with for the various weekly challenges.... this coming week.... it will be "rain"..... or anything to do with it..... hmmm.... on goes the thinking cap. And this week...I'm doing it before Sunday rolls around!

12 comments:

Linda Fleming said...

Your inchy is terrific- you must work well under pressure-hee hee!

Like you, I procrastinate- one of my worse traits. So I seldom sign up for anything, as I just don't trust myself to follow thru.

carolann said...

brilliant inchy hun well done xxxx

Alexandra MacVean said...

Your inchie is very cute! I'd like to play along, but I'm not sure exactly WHAT an inchie is. I tried to go to the link, but I'm still confused. =/ Sorry.

MightyMom said...

it's adorable! and good luck with the geturdun!

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Twinkle, twinkle little star. How adorable!! You know for your next inchie I have a song called Rain, on my faith folk blog. http://faithfolk.blogspot.com
Maybe it will inspire you :)
Blessings,
Pam

K J D said...

Hi

Love your inchie....love the sparkle.. last day is fine! You weren't late and you didn't miss it!!! I think you deserve a pat on the back......:)

Karen

Morti said...

I like it - and I think I'm there on the wagon of procrastination with you.... LOL

Timaree said...

This makes me think of the work of flavia who makes cards if not something else. Do you know who I mean? I love it. It's soft and pretty and a nice take on the theme.

Timaree said...

I clicked on your Snow White Rayon but it didn't enlarge. That one looks like a poodle as does Buttercup. Do you sell these anywhere?

Guzzisue said...

Hi, great inchie!! must admit I've only made fabric ones- very fiddly!! glad you liked the wall of death vid - love to be there live as you can feel the whole thing move as they go round :-0

anya said...

That's a cool inchie. I'll go over to the site and check it out. I'm very much like you. FH and I had a large advertising agency for many years and I worked like a maniac to make deadlines. Now it seems I can't even set a simple, easy little deadline. That includes in art. I've been meaning to try some inchies thinking "Well at least I should be able to begin and finish a 1" square piece of art in a timely fashion. I imagine however it takes as much time to think about what to do on a tiny piece as it does on a larger piece. Rain....hmmm. I think I would have done better starting with stars. I'll let you know.

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Well,I don't know what an inchy is but its a cute picture.Just dropped in to say hullo.And thanks again.Hugs Marie Antionette