Tuesday, August 12, 2008

beautiful fresh blueberries.....









This picture is snagged from Wik...just because it is so beautiful...I love all the colours that they are in their various stages of ripeness.....










Today I iz squoosin' lemons and usin' blueberries.










Who has one of these? A lovely old glass one I found years ago. The perfect way to sqeeze.. after zesting the lemon as you probably saw... the little uprights catch the seeds...if they are not too tiny.... then just pour the juice from there straight into the mixture.










lovely and lemony.... blueberry muffins...... mmm... my mouth is watering just saying it.... ..










Oh ... some left? ... how about with Breyers Vanilla Frozen Yogurt... it even has little vanilla seeds in it for heaven's sake!

13 comments:

Guzzisue said...

Yum Yum !!

Anonymous said...

Send some muffins over ... my mouth is watering! I love blueberries ... haven't found any here yet ... the closest I've come to tasting them is in the yoghurt I buy.

Take care my friend.

Luv ... Maria

Veronica said...

hey I just got an old glass one like that two weeks ago.

All Bear by Paula said...

Great minds Vee! I just indulged myself with a little blueberry muffin baking on Sunday too!

Lynda (Granny K) said...

I inherited a glass one like that!
It's great for the job.
Your muffins are making my mouth water!

Vee said...

Now doesn't that look as if I should pull up a chair and sit a spell at your table? Indeed!

The colors in that first photo would be a wonderful palette for a room, don'tcha think?

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Ohhh.. now they do look yummy!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Ooooooooo yum yum yummy muffins!
Mummy's gon low-carb for a bit. Sez her jeens won't fit. Wy duzz this meen no cayke for ME??? No fair!

Enyway, If yu hav time, com see my blog today- a charnce to win a prize!

Linda Fleming said...

Oh, you are such a tease, Vee! You have my mouth watering!

MightyMom said...

yummy

Carole Burant said...

Yum, Yum, Yum!!!! Those blueberry muffins look delish and even has fresh lemon juice in them! Don't you just love fresh blueberries like that...I'm hoping to go pick some but every time I think about it, it starts to rain! lol xoxo

Anonymous said...

This looks delicious and reminds me that I have not had breakfast yet. Yummy!

Gina said...

Love blueberry and lemon together..yummo..I have my grandmother's glass one and it does the job so well! Gx