Friday, October 16, 2020

I'm locked out ...sort of...........

Telus migrated.....my Google account and therefore Blogger has obviously changed in my account somehow ....  but, for some reason, I can type posts... publish posts... but not sign in... arrrgghhh.  It takes me to a page that gives me access through a temporary thing-me-jig.... arrrggghhhh!  Not what I need. 

I'll be busy trying to figure it out .... I can't comment on anybody's blog... cuz I can't get signed in....sorry!


meantime ..let's see if I can get a photo ...


    Bernie decided he need to exercise ..he was getting fat just sitting on the windowsill and waiting for kids to show up to wave at.... 

    But, even the 5 lb. weight is too heavy for him.  He says it squishes his tummy...he can't lift it... and, is demanding I find him something smaller.  

Hey, I got it.....yaaaaayyyy ....

    



7 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Hi Vee I too have the same problem. The page shows that I need yo sign in but when I click on that it takes me in as signed in. I can post and do whatever I want to.
As for comments at first I too thought that I couldn’t. Post comments but although it does not say you are signed in , you are signed in because I can post comments. So try posting comments you will probably be able to even though you cannot see your profile.

Shashi Nayagam said...

Hi vee try posting comm in the comments section. The same thing is happening to me but even though I cannot see my profile i am able to post comments

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Aww, poor Bernie. Tell him that there's a lot of us that like him fluffy. Don't have any suggestions re the Blog-grrrr issues other than to hope it rights itself.

Serena Lewis said...

I hope the Blogger issues are fixed up soon for you, Vee. I haven't had any issues yet, thank goodness.

Come on...you can do it, Bernie. :)

Shashi Nayagam said...

Hi Vee got into your blog today. Hope it will stay like that and not give more trouble.

Grandma C said...

It seems I am having other issues. I tried today to find new blogs to follow and there is no search tool to do a search with. Is anyone else experiencing that?

Shashi Nayagam said...

Hi Vee just dropping in to Wish you a Very Happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year ahead. Take care